It was my first upgrade from a previous release and all went fine and smooth.
Some simple dnf terminal commands, five to be exact:
- sudo dnf upgrade --refresh
- sudo dnf install dnf-plugin-system-upgrade -v
- sudo dnf install http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-24.noarch.rpm http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/rpmfusion-nonfree-release-24.noarch.rpm
- sudo dnf system-upgrade download --releasever=24
- sudo dnf system-upgrade reboot
Thank you all!
I don't know, perhaps is the warm were I live (or cognac I drunk), but the new desktop seems having refresh problem.